A bride’s bouquet is particularly special, but where do you have to begin? You need to know about some bridal tips which may help you immensely. Scroll down for various things to consider when planning your bridal bouquet.
- The general Effect: Always ask your brides to explain the look and feel of their wedding in a few simple words. This is often a succinct way of understanding their vision and enables us to suggest the flowers which will create the right effect.
- The Time of Year: Seasonality may be a huge factor in selecting wedding flowers in Pennant Hills, but the time of year also can affect the longevity of your bouquet and the timings of the day. If a bride is getting married in warm weather, always advise having the bouquet delivered as late as possible so that it is kept in the water for longer.
- The form: Teardrop or domed? Long or wide? The form of your bouquet is an important element in creating your bridal look. Luckily most flowers in Pennant Hills are often incorporated into each one!
- The load: Some flowers in Pennant Hills, like a dome of Roses, are heavier than others. Keep this in mind as you’ll be holding your bouquet for much of the day. Also, advise brides to think about (or even practice!) how they would like to hold their bouquet, as this can be trickier than expected.
- The Dress: Let your florist know the fabric of your dress. If a bride is wearing lace or chiffon, her bouquet should be fully sure to prevent the stems from catching and causing damage.
- The Bridesmaids: It is good to keep your bridesmaids in mind when planning your flowers in Pennant Hills for the bouquet, especially when choosing colours. Advise featuring complementary tones in the bridal and bridesmaids’ bouquets, like a darker shade for your bridesmaids. If you’d like to discuss wedding flowers in Pennant Hills, let your florist realize your favourite flowers so they can be incorporated into your bouquet.
- Your partner: This wedding may be a representation of your personality and also of your partner’s personality. Make sure you are properly represented. Confine mind what flowers are available at the time of your wedding. For instance, the florist will be sourced for a springtime wedding if you’re keen on lilacs. Keep your location in mind, also. Most flowers in Pennant Hills varieties can be grown anywhere; however, they’ll be rarer in certain regions.
- Colour Scheme: The colour scheme of your bouquet is crucial. If the bouquet clashes with any of your other wedding colours, it’ll detract from the overall aesthetic. Furthermore, you may not want your bouquet bursting with too many bright colours because it will stand out too much in photographs. You would like a solid balance of neutral and colourful. And it isn’t just the flowers you need to worry about; don’t forget about the filler, which may also clash with any of your apparel or décor colours.